The Beatles – Revolution take20 RM1 (Newly surfaced 11-minute outtake) (via fab4art) (via Buddyhead)
WOLFGANG AMADEUS PHOENIX – MAY 25TH 2009
So psyched for a new Pheonix album. Grab the free download on the site.
Kyte Offers Branded iPhone Apps for Celebrities and Musicians
Kyte is announcing the launch of an iPhone application framework that lets partners create and deploy their own fully branded, media-rich iPhone apps in about a week.
“Techcrunch are full of shit”
I heard from a friend that “Techcrunch are full of shit.”
Former NiN Drummer Takes Album Promotion A Step Further
$75,000 (limited edition of 1)
* Signed CD/DVD and digital download
* Go on tour with Josh for a few days
* Have Josh write, record and release a 5-song EP about you and your life story
* Take home any of his drum sets (only one, but you can choose which one)
* Take shrooms and cruise Hollywood in Danny from Tool’s Lamborghini OR play quarters and then hop on the Ouija board for a while
* Josh will join your band for a month … play shows, record, party with groupies, etc.
* If you don’t have a band he’ll be your personal assistant for a month (4-day work weeks, 10 am to 4 pm)
* Take a limo down to Tijuana and he’ll show you how it’s done (what that means exactly we can’t legally get into here)
* If you don’t live in Southern California (but are a U.S. resident) he’ll come to you and be your personal assistant/cabana boy for 2 weeks
* Take a flying trapeze lesson with Josh and Robin from NIN, go back to Robins place afterwards and his wife will make you raw lasagna
Did Last.fm Just Hand Over User Listening Data To the RIAA?
This could be a big win for the U2 camp since until now tha album has gotten almost no press and there’s been almost no marketing around the album.